Every day, field service companies must provide the best possible service while taking into account such areas as operational costs, human resource management, and business flexibility. All of these are relevant when employing subcontractors, which can be very beneficial for an FSM company.
Yet, how can you make sure that this is the best choice for your field service provisioning company? What should you take into consideration when employing external technicians? What are the best ways to control the quality of their work, and how can you motivate them to perform their best?
You can find the answers to these questions and more out in the latest expert guide from Comarch FSM. By reading the guidebook you can learn more about:
- The pros and cons of using subcontractors
- Different subcontractor management models in terms of planning and dispatching
- Ways of controlling work quality
- How to use technology in your favor
- Ways of motivating subcontractors
Download the material, entitled “A Practical Guide to Subcontractor Management”, for free here.