As communication service providers try to find their place in the digital era and meet growing customer demands, artificial intelligence and machine learning are becoming increasingly desirable.
At the same time, AI/ML-driven solutions are getting more widely available. But how are telecom operators actually utilizing them?
What do they think about their potential? Which solutions do CSPs choose, and what are the biggest difficulties when it comes to implementing these technologies?
In the survey report “Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and the Future of Telecoms”, different operators were asked about their actions and preferences when it comes to AI/ML-driven technologies.
- Whether telecom operators believe that AI/ML-driven solutions provide competitive advantage
- The percentage of telcos utilizing artificial intelligence and machine learning
- The extent of communication service providers’ spending on AI/ML
- The areas of business which can be, and are, optimized by these technologies
- The preferred level of system autonomy when it comes to AI/ML-driven software