Can drones and artificial intelligence help telecoms deal with increasingly complex network maintenance? How can new technologies help CSPs reduce the costs of network maintenance, react more rapidly to any events and improve the safety of technicians working in dangerous locations?
The answer to these and other questions can be found in the fourth episode of this year’s Comarch campaign, “Empowering Telcos with AI”, which focuses on modern solutions such as drone-based network maintenance and automated problem detection.
The episode features a video and a detailed white paper focusing on such areas as:
- What drives telecom businesses to change their approach towards network maintenance
- Why telecoms choose drones and artificial intelligence when it comes to field service management
- How to upgrade preventive maintenance with drones and AI/ML
- How drone-based network maintenance and automated problem detection work in real life
- Machine learning, and how the learning process works for network maintenance
If you’d like to learn more on the subject, download Comarch’s free white paper:
EDrone-based Network Maintenance and Automated Problem Detection – download now!